This sholud be standalone Java 1.5 (or Higher) (Eclipse) project with following features:
FacebookUserSession String = ""
FacebookApiKey String = "";
FacebookApiSecret String = "";
2) Disconnect Method
User should be able to:
3) Go online ([url removed, login to view])
4) Go away ([url removed, login to view])
5) disconect (after user disconnect it should be visible on chat to other friends)
6) Connect only if user is not allready connected / online chat on (for example: if user is allready online on other computer, do not connect)
7) Send chat message to other online friends
- should also include method which will retrieve online friend list in format
<friend name> <facebook friend ID>
8) Receive message from others online friends
9) Multiple connection at the time. I will have "session " parameter of many users, and they should be able to connect to Facebook chat at same time.
10) No Graphic User Interface is required
11) External used jars should be LGPL
5) disconect (after user disconnect it should NOT be visible on chat to other friends)
For client authentication on Facebook chat, X-FACEBOOK-PLATFORM authentication method should be used,
not the login/password method.
It means that user session, facebook application key and facebook application secret will be used to authenticate.