We currently use a provider to make phone calls from our app.
Our app needs integration in a flutter, while we only have Java SDK for Android and Swift SDK for iOS.
Using the architectural ability of flutter to add platform-specific code, we have implemented Java SDK for Android and are able to make phone calls from the android app.
Need to implement Swift SDK for iOS, so we can make calls from the iOS app.
We'll provide the source code of the flutter app with Java SDK, it's already connected to the backend, which you can take from the code.
* Permission acquiring to access the microphone
* Permission acquiring to access push notifications
* Ability to enter any phone number in the dialer to make the call
* Direct phone call to another contact
* Sound via Push notifications for incoming calls and messages
* Accepting incoming call from a direct number