Development of client / server application that use Bluetooth as the communication protocol. This communication must provide similar security to that in SSL using digital certificates provided by a Certification Authority.
The porpuse is: Develop a bluetooth chat, and we have cellphone A and cellphone B, and a laptop as the CA. The CA must only create x509 v3 certificates. The process goes as follows:
1) First of all A and B send request of certification to de CA, and CA sends a valid certificate to each other.
2) then, if A wants to chat with B, A sends its certificate to B,
3) B sends A's certificate to the CA,
4) CA validates the certification and
5) tells B that it is correct,
6) so B accepts A.
7)Then B sends its certificate to A,
8) the same process here until CA validates B's certificate and tells A that it is correct.
9)After this A and B can chat.