1. Create a class called GeoSolid that represents a generic geometric solid.
2. Create subclasses to represent 2 specific geometric solids of your choice, such as Rectangular Prism, Cylinder, or Regular Pyramid (all sides are congruent).
3. Create a Graphical User Interface that will allow the user to select one of the Geometric Solids, Enter the appropriate measurements, and have the volume and surface displayed.
4. Create and test with a testerClass.
5. The GUI should use a Layout Manager other than Flow Layout.
6. Remember to follow good class design. Move all common items as far up the inheritance hierarchy as possible.
Geo Solid Class
2 individual Geo Solid Subclasses
All constructors, gets, sets, and toString
Follows good inheritance design