This project is a super expedited, and should be done by Thursday, August 17th, 2pm US eastern time. So that's 18 hours from now.
You have a free hand to pick up many of this project outcomes, as long as it has the following-
1. The code should be prepared on Java and can be run on eclipse platform;
2. The code should include simple 3D animation, with various shapes;
3. There should be a theme (=story). The theme should include a simple neighborhood - for example - cars driving, people do something, horses, streets, etc. It should move (animation..) - so no static shapes;
4. The code should include some "Polymorphism" elements. If you are not familiarized with that you can take a look here ([url removed, login to view](computer_science) );
5. It should include Inheritance elements, so "this" vs "super", Constructors and Inheritance, Overriding vs Overloading, Verlet vs Euler etc.
6. It must leverage OOP method (object oriented programming)
It should be a fairly simple animation! So up to 400-600 lines of code is totally fine. More lines are welcomed, but it must looks like something that was built in 18 hours, not a Disney movie!
The code must be original!