Java Spring-Boot & Core-Java senior 4 gitlab CE API integration
Thanh toán khi bàn giao
We look for Java Spring-Boog and Core-Java senior expert developer
Your job will be to implement requirements which are mutually agreed on this API
[login to view URL]
You have to have a installed gitlab CE on your local environment to be able to use it properly and to test it properly!
you can run locally via:
[login to view URL]
Implement a rest api call to
- find all users and return the users as full DTO (use jsonschema2pojo to get all fields generated)
List<UserDTO> findUsers(List<UserDTO> pUsersByExampleToFind)
- add users
List<UserDTO> addUsers(List<UserDTO> pUsersToAdd)
- update update users
List<UserDTO> updateUsers(List<UserDTO> pUsersToUpdate)
- block/ban users
List<UserDTO> blockUsers(List<UserDTO> pUsersToDelete)
- delete users
List<UserDTO> deleteUsers(List<UserDTO> pUsersToDelete)
- same as above but for groups
- operations to add or remove users from specific groups (as set operations)
- fetch all existing projects
- fetch all existing branches per project
- add user and groups to project (with optional role and with optional time limit)
- add a arbitrary default [login to view URL] to master branch
- configure project repository branches to be protected
- requires to be able to define pattern based protections "develop*", "features*"
- copy milestones from a template project
- copy labels from a template project
- copy issues from a template project
good example: [login to view URL]
- a Interface representing the above methods
- the impl of the interface
- the DTOs are hardcoded examples in multiple JUnit tests, so that the JUnit tests is basically your "main" method replacement with multiple entry points
NO UI for now required!
NO database required!
No REST endpoint exposing for the above named methods required! (only consuming the apis in the given links)
Your background is:
- multiple years of experience with Java
- multiple years of experience with REST APIs
If you are a good fit, you are open to get more tasks about implementing solutions fully on your own (e.g. with your team)
will not be disclosed, place your best bid to get considered
What is next?
We will share you a NDA and afterwards a paid test task.
- you estimate in a WBS (optimistic, expected, pessimistic, where optimistic < expected < pessimistic) after getting the task
- we discuss about clearances and effort
- we mutually agree to effort
- we assign you the task after mutually agreed
- you implement & delivery
- we pay
(basically the rules of freelancer)
Closed book vs open book?
We work only on open book.
Closed book means you are unwilling to define a WBS for the work and you add only a price tag to the task.
We are sorry we will not hire you in such a case!
- in our on premise git (access will be granted to you)
- full sources
- mutliple samples of body and responses of the api in test/resources which will be used as unit tests
- libs, need prior confirm and we prefer to use mostly latest stable versions
- JDK 17 (mostly LTS)
- your api access code working on our end
- docker compose setup & readme to run locally on your machine and (we will use it on CI/CD, if you are able to handle we place you an addition milestone for it)
ID dự án: #37076386
Về dự án
Được trao cho:
Hi, I'm an AWS Solutions Architect, good with Java, CI/CD. Would love to work on this task. Please can we connect to understand the task better. Regards, Thomas
37 freelancer chào giá trung bình$78 cho công việc này
Hello. Nice to meet you again. I am prepared to work for you. MS1: 3hours MS2: 2hours MS3, MS4 : after finish MS1 and MS2, we can discuss. I hope you consider my hourly is 20. thank you.
am well experience in given technology also make Rest Api with optimized and responsible response and i will put your work after into completing work line within given time