We Recently Developed a File Manager Application which creates users for SMB and FTP on linux through a JAVA based admin panel. The users can manage their account through mobile application where the users are expected to Enter IP Address to connect with the drive or directory created by the admin (User of the JAVA based admin panel)
Current Project Scope:
We are already done with most of the features required to run this project. Here are some of the features we are seeking help on
1. Disk Management
- Create and Manage disk partition using linux commands and show alerts when the disk limit is about to reach.
- External HDD attached should be detected
- Internal HDD will have the Operating system and basic softwares only. The HDD should be used to create users by default
2. SFTP and WEBDAV connections
- We currently have the FTP connection. We want to add the SFTP and WebDAV (HTTPS protocol) to our application.
Contact me if you have these skills and can turn around the project in time and within the given budget.
All the expectations are mentioned in the document as possible. We will have a call to confirm all the points before starting with the work.