We are looking for someone who is highly experienced with Idempiere. The task would be as follows:
1. Our Idempiere is running very slow even on high spec server. Assist and teach us on improving VM memory allocation, security, database and network efficiency. This includes:
- Find and resolve memory leaks, Inefficient code/process
- Improve JVM memory allocation
- Network bandwidth allocation
- Database optimization
- Find and resolve security holes
2. Our Idempiere version is 2.1, already have lots of working changes, plug-ins, code modification.
The task is to upgrade the current version that support other plug-ins. Advise on improvements, pros cons of upgrading to each version.
3. We installed mobile UI plugin, but most modification is on swing client and webui. Hence some mobile UI menu are not functioning. The task is to update the selected mobile UI (like business partner registration, sales order, payment) to be inline with current swing version.
4. Fix missing/error functionalities. Ensure all functions are working as expected (example: integrate email client other than gmail, scheduler error,
5. Integrate SMS gateway API (http request)
1. Swing and webui are currently running and still ongoing development with local developer
2. Task competition include integrating back your changes with update from our developer and testing from our admins.
3. Task 1: important to note, teaching our team on how to maintain, monitor, and fix problem is part of the task
4. Bug guarantee
Communication will be done through Skype, and Trello
Please answer the following questions:
1. How many years of experince in Idempiere do you have?
2. Are you Idempiere contributor, if Yes please provide your repo link (Bitbucket, etc)