Your task is to show your software design pattern skills by refactroing and improfing a selenium automation on demo on google search with a given google search term and to fetch the results into model classes. Focus will be on ads and organic results
You need to implement for:
- chrome desktop
- firefox desktop
- run a search
- navigate through the search result pages
- fetch the data into a model for ads and
- fetch organic results into a model
- ensure to use software patterns like visitor pattern to enable more fetching for different data
- you will get example code which runs partially and needs improvement, so some work is already done
- you implement the fetching of organic results, ads and e.g. for later tasks in a visitor pattern or another suggested pattern
- you will get support from our team
solution should work in normal also in headless mode
Your input of your API functions will be either a search term
What is NOT needed:
- a UI (not required, implement a JUnit test to call your functions)
- a service architecture (like spring or JEE)
What are our requirements?
- your code passes checkstyle, pmd and findbugs (we will share you a git repo with eclipse settings)
- create a model class representing the input of your function
- create a service class implementing the logic
- create a unit test, which tests the service class
- we do NOT need a UI, we only need the model + service method to access the logic via API or via JUnit
- if you need libs beside of selenium or jgrapht, apache commons are fine. Other libs NEED prior clearance
- the runtime is JRE (no JavaEE nor Spring-container)
- delviery in our git
- if you do a good job on supporting our team, we are open to integrate you into regular work
What is our budget?
we do not disclose our budget nor planned hourly rate. Offer us your best bid.
This job is created with a placeholder budget/rate. So ignore our rates/budgets and post your best bid.
Do not wait for our availability here. Just answer, just ask or just reply.
3 freelancer chào giá trung bình$43 cho công việc này
HI I am experienced in Java Software Development Eclipse etc I can start right now but i have few doubts and questions lets have a quick chat and get it started waiting for your reply