Implement a program to read and search the text database for a furniture store.
1. Use the following classes:
2. Use the ArrayList class to hold instances of Furniture and Manufacturer. Be sure to use generics appropriately.
3. Use a text data file with the following format - which you may extend, and may be extended in the later projects
4. All the classes should be provided with appropriate:
instance variables connecting the class to appropriate instances of other classes
5. A GUI that will display allow the user to minimally:
search on furniture or manufacturer index
search on type
seach on style
6. The GUI class(es) should be distinct from the other classes in the program.
1. Java source code files
2. any configuration files used
3. a well-written Word document describing:
- your overall design, including a UML class diagram showing the type of the class relationships
- description of how to set up your application
- your test plan, including test data and results, with screen snapshots of each of your test cases
- your approach, lessons learned, design strengths and limitations, and suggestions for future improvement
and alternative approaches