1) Script Title: RSS Display Box
2) Script URL (on DD): [url removed, login to view]
3) Describe problem:
I am looking for this script to be altered to fit my needs.
The script is used for displaying RSS feeds on html pages. This script in its simple form will grab RSS feeds with date title and description.
I will be using the feed to display listings from sites such as eBay, eCrater and other listing and auction sites that use feeds.
When the RSS feed is displayed in its default form (out of the box) it will show:
* The title of the listing
* The date of the listing
* The description of the listing (including image, buy it now links etc.)
(Sample attached of default RSS feed listing)
The script says that if you have a little coding experience you will be to create new templates to display the feed information.
That is what I need done, if it is possible with this script:
* The listing image displayed
* Description of the image displayed (without buy it now buttons etc.)
* The price of the item
(Sample attached of Adjusted RSS feed listing)
I am not sure if this is possible with the script or if a new template would work between different sites RSS feeds.