I made a multiplayer AJAX poker game, but I seem to have some problems with browser memory leaks. I have the AJAX poll the server for data to update the table every 2 seconds and it originally was on both Firefox and IE, but I changed the actual AJAX part to use mootools instead and it seems to have fixed the leak in IE, but has had no affect in Firefox.
Common symptoms are that the table just freezes, and then if they try and go to any page on the site it won't load, but any other site loads. Then if they restart the browser everything works fine again.
I will provide you with ftp to your own test directory to do any modifying and testing you would like to make it as easy as possible to work.