at my users select an specific location in the map and then get the latitude and longitude.
STEP BY STEP:
1. The user center the map in an specific location.
2. With a click in the map or something the user select the location (in the map will appear some 'dot' or any image to know the
3. An API's event is triggered (ex. onLocationSelected(lat, long)).
4. The user can move the location selected and when do this the API execute another event (ex. onLocationChanged(newLat, newLong))
5. With a button the user can delete the selected location and an API's event is triggered (ex. onLocationDeleted())
Alway the user can choose ONE location by time... the map will never have two selected location at the same moment.
- Is necesary to have the posibility of select an initial position through a API property.
- All the API need to by encapsulated into a .JS file with a contructor.
- For the project it's necesary some documentation to know how to use the API.
- It's posible to use jQuery. See the code example.
See the attached file.
Được trao cho:
10 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $156 cho công việc này
Hello, I have 5 years of experience in Web Development. I have worked with google maps Api, and can can develop Api according to your requirement. See pmb for examples I have developed. Thanks, Surya