We need a toolbar skeleton for a Internet Explorer >= 7, with the following features.
* the toolbar will show an image and 2 text areas.
* the text areas are written from code - each minute they will display the current time
* clicking on the image will show a html popup showing the current url
* beside the image a "down" arrow is shown, which opens a menu with 2 items
* one menu item will display a settings dialog with 2 radio buttons and one check button. The settings needs to be saved when the ok button is clicked and read again when the dialog shows again.
* the 2nd menu item will take the use to [url removed, login to view]
* when the url changes the html popup will display the new url
* when the user goes to [url removed, login to view] it will be redirected to [url removed, login to view]
Please send us a few words about you and some links to sample toolbars that you have done before.