We're looking for an ActionScript 2 implementation of the following user flow:
1. User sees a flash movie with a button on it, in a "main" swf. Clicking the button opens a form contained in another swf on top of it. We provide these 2 swf files (and fla's)
2. User sees a simple form with a text box and a button
1. This JSON contains following fields:
1. Status (OK / Failed),
2. Message (in case of failed),
3. 2 additional parameter to be used in the next phase
2. When status is Failed, user stays on the same form, with the message received in the JSON displayed on it
1. Upon success a new form is shown with a single button on it, that clears everything, and starts the main movie again
1. All the above happens in a 2 fla's that represents the "main" movie, and its "child movie. These are template-alike fla files where the AS2 code needs to be placed.
We expect to get from the freelancer to work on fla we provide (that contains almost no code - just some basic design).