I need a small windows application that can interact with flash game and do necessary input to auto-play the game.
- .NET framework win app.
- I need the source code for me to keep.
- VB.NET considered.
How the app works:
- The flash game run by flash player on browser like Firefox.
- Sound is not necessary.
- The app will read the object, interpret it to and response to it.
- So the input is the object in the flash.
- From the object, the app can get the movement/location, color, etc.
- Then the app will produce an output by simulating keyboard and mouse.
- These games used much mouse movement. (I have the source for keyboard and mouse)
- There are 5 simple/small games to do.
- The games run randomly, the app can trace what is the current games, based on object displayed.
- The app should have an option like speed, etc to fake so that the result is logical just like human do.
Please bid accordingly.
I prefer lowest bid, good communication and REAL programmer.
Online/offline demo/example preferred.