Template Editor Requirements: Phase 1
We are currently in need for an online business card editor that works much like the one found at http://www.vistaprint.com.
This is a two-phase project beginning with a simple editor that works off of an existing template that would include a background image and several text elements that could be edited.
The second phase would allow more control by letting the user move type around, re-size images and all the tools required to create a unique design.
This document will focus on phase one only.
* Allows editing of current "template designs" which are a generic business card with text that can be edited (name, phone number, address, etc.)
* Customers can change the value of any text field on the design
* Customers can leave a text field blank to have it removed
* Customers can change the follow text attributes of each field:
*Font attributes: Italics, Bold, Bold/Italics
* Customers can see the results by pressing a "Refresh" button
* Customer can upload an image and crop/place the image
*Images uploaded will allow for border options:
*No border (default)
*Black border (thin)
*Black border (thick)
* After customer is done editing the program will create a 300 dpi PDF, TIFF, or other print-quality file that looks exactly the same as what the customer created.
* Program will also save the JPG/PNG image that the user approved. This will be compared to the high resolution file during testing.
* Must integrate with existing asp.net e-commerce application. This can be done easily by passing the name of the low resolution and high resolution files that were created