The owner of a supermarket wants to monitor the progress of the rows of boxes of its establishment to do so, I would like to display on screen the evolution of the queues.
The supermarket has 10 boxes, but only two are open at the beginning of the day. To control the opening of a new box, the owner establish the following rules:
1. Each box can have a row in a maximum of 10 clients;
2. Each box can not exceed 30 minutes of attendance in the queue.
3. Each client receives randomly a service time, which varies between 1-7 minutes.
4. To open a new box is necessary to the occurrence of item 1 and 2 or 1 or 2.
5. The number of customers varies by office hours, namely:
From 8am to 12pm -> a client every six minutes
13 to 14h -> 3 clients every 6 minutes
From 15 to 18h -> a client every six minutes
Of course you'll use a lot of random methods but inside the limits said above. And that's it!
I need this until sunday(to show on monday).
Edit: by Box I mean Checkout. Sorry about that.
Đã trao cho:
4 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $119 cho công việc này
Sounds fun :) I'd love to do it - 5+ years' web development experience under my belt, as well as writing well-explained/commented code for newer developers. I can start immediately