The goal of this project is to convert a java applet arcade-style game into Titanium Appcelerator, or otherwise produce iOS and Android versions of the game.
The game is Mathteroids, and may be played online at [url removed, login to view]
Full Java source code (as well as images and sounds) for the Applet will be provided. Please look at the javadoc, provided at [url removed, login to view] before you bid, so you can get an idea of the scope of the project.
More specific requirements :
* Many of the classes have little or no UI code. You should preserve the class/object structure of these classes as much as possible.
* A small number of the classes don't need to be converted at all, since they are not used in the game - for example, most of the subclasses of 'Player'. More details will be given to the successful bidder.
* Those classes that are mainly UI related, or relate to views
* The final Appcelerator project must work for iPhone, iPad, and on the Android simulator.
When bidding on the project, please explain how you will produce both an iOS and an Android version. Preference will be given
* first, to bidders who will convert the game to an Appcelerator Titanium project
* second, to bidders who will convert the game to some other multi-platform mobile development system
* third, to bidders who will produce independent iPhone and Android versions
* fourth, to bidders who can produce an iPhone/iPad version only.
Thanks for your interest in the project, and happy bidding! I look forward to working with the winning bidder on this project!