- The project consists of two parts: a responsive website (web app) and a related iOS app displaying this web app (like a browser).
- The app must work both online and offline (caching scripts, pictures, database). All online features must also be available offline and then synchronize automatically once the device is online again. Users must be able to write, modify and hide database entries offline.
- only functionality for this version: The administrator can create user accounts, users can log in and see their user data.
- When a user logs in the first time, the device caches all necessary data. The user must then be able to log in offline any time
- integration of a module system for modules like logs, users, clients. The first module is the users administration.
- Modular system with authorization groups for user rights management
- No offline functionality needed
- Each functionality is handled in a module
- Users belong to authorization groups. These groups determine which modules the user can see and/or edit.
- Bases on Bootstrap framework (already available)
- Responsive web design (already available)
- Usable via mobile app or via browser (already available)
- strings are saved in tokens so that multi-language is possible
Mobile app (iOS):
- Works basically like a browser that displays the web app
- Feel free to use this basally App ([url removed, login to view]) (already available)
- Saves data that is entered offline and the synchs the data once the device is online again
Frequently Asked Questions
Which browsers must be supported by the web app?
Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer
Which devices must be supported by the cross platform app?
iPhone (3GS, 4, 4S, 5), all iPads. Android comes later.
Is responsive web design already being used?
Is the system multi-language?
Yes, all texts must be available as tokens that can be translated in any language.
Which database system must be used?
MySQL or SQLight. Other systems are open for discussion.
Which framework is being used?
Bootstrap ([url removed, login to view])
Is there already a layout?
Yes, [url removed, login to view]
Are there separate layouts for the web app and the native app?
No, the layout adaprs automatically to the screen size.
Which CMS is being used for managing the web app's functionality?
None yet. The CMS should be custom-made and be part of your bid.
Should users be able to zoom on the mobile app?
No, users are not able to zoom.
Once the user is online, the app and the server will synchronize their data?
So users can enter various information offline in the native app or the web app. These information are saved offline and once there is an internet connection, the data will be synchronized with the database?
Should the synch take place during certain events, time intervals etc?
The synch will take place once an internet connection has been established. However, it may make sense to start the synchronization only after some seconds.
Which data can be entered?
This depends on the module. In this first version, the user can enter these data: User name, name, surname, employee number, avatar (image), email address, password.
Are there additional external systems that access the database?
Apapart from the database administration tool (PHPMyAdmin), no.
24 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $1421 cho công việc này
Dear Sir/Madam, We would like to do your project as per your needs and requirements. We have a expert professionals to complete your project within a specified time.Please check your PMB for further details.
Hello, We give you a best and fair solution for this project as "Papillonsoft" working on the basis of hundred percent quality and satisfaction measures. Thanks. Snk