Do you want to be a part of one of the fastest growing teams within gaming and 3D technology?
With our LoveMyHome platform, Interactive Lab Production (ILP) has revolutionized the furniture, construction and real-estate industry. The platform is a breakthrough development in the creation of product configuration, 3D floorplans, interior design and gaming projects.
ILP is a Danish based software developing company with associate partners in Macedonia, Italy and the Philippines. At the moment we are looking for highly skilled Developers to join our team in Manila, Philippines.
Newly graduates are welcome to apply and will receive technical guidance in our platform and development environment. Independence and responsibility for own further learning is a must.
• 1-2 years' experience in game programming or a similar field
• Fluent in C#
• Proficiency with OO programming and design
• Excellent analytical skills to transform specifications into logical solutions
• Strong technical communication skills for participating in design sessions
• Proven record of writing clean, and maintainable code
• Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Experience and base level understanding in the field of advanced 3D mathematics, user interface and rendering
• Self-motivation, team-orientation, and a passion for video games
• Experience with Unity 3D Game Engine
• Web or mobile applications
• An informal but international working environment that challenges you in all aspects
• A team spirit that is hard to find anywhere else
• A rapidly expanding company heading for the top
• A competitive compensation, basic salary and benefits
• An incentives and bonuses for outstanding employee/s
Find this exciting?
Please send us your resume along with a short application with reference to your prior work. Do you have a link showing your most brilliant work? Or a stunning portfolio? We would like to see it!
ILP offers a highly technical, product driven as well as international work environment, which embraces team spirit, flexibility and fun at work.
Seize this opportunity to become a member of a highly skilled team of professionals who live for what they do, and do what they love.