I would like the following desktop application converted into an Android App and possibly an iOS app: [url removed, login to view] This software is used to control Merlin/Panogear motorized tripod mounts via bluetooth. The software is open source so all of the code is available at the link above. The software operates on Windows and Mac systems and controls the Motorized panoramic tripod head through bluetooth. I want this for my business as it is very annyoing to have to carry a laptop to control the mount. Since most shoots can take up to 4 hours Laptops are very inconvenient. Some one has tried to do this before but didn't make the app fully functional and I am tired of waiting on someone else to do it. Their link is [url removed, login to view]?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImNvbS5za3l3YXRjaGVyLlBhbm9yYW1hQXBwIl0 if you are interested in looking at their app.
The app must have the features from this list that would be relevant for the app to be fully functional on a mobile device. This software combined with a motorized panoramic tripod head has many applications, from astrophotography to 360x180 Panorama's. It creates XML files of each session
In regards to the features list the current app does not facilitate the following:
1. To be able to program it with similar presets as 3-7 especially the time lapse.
Likewise to be able to import script action (custom presets)
2. To be able output an xml file which is the most useful thing from this motorized panohead
as the papywizard desktop application does.
3. To have 3 control interfaces 1) Panoramas (non 360deg 2) 360 Panoamas 3) time lapse
4)User Defined which users can configure for their uses (this is where point 1. comes into
play). For example in the non 360
section it can be defaulted to set up to traverse 180x60 degrees.
4. The ability for the users to enter their camera sensor size and lens focal lenght and have
the app calculate the number of rows and columns required to capture the desired image
This is a very nice feature in papywizard.
5. Ability to keep a history of recent settings used
Please visit this site
[url removed, login to view]
where people talk about the current app and its limitations and what they would like for more details.
Basically there are 4 popular uses for this app and the device it controls:
1. Panoramic photography. This plus the autopano stitching software give the best stitching possible. The xml files that are created for each scene shot with the panogear motorized tripod head and the software give Autopano more details that allow for more accurate stitching.
2. Virtual tour or 360 degree photography. For this application of the software and hardware the defaults would typically be 360x180 degrees.
3. Time Lapse photography. This is an area that I have the least knowledge of but it is one of the most popular applications.
4. Astrophotography. This also I know little about but I have contacts who can help with the details.
I want the app to have more advanced GUI as the current software is pretty bland. The
If you don't read the details of this posting and send empty proposals then DONT WASTE MY TIME.
7 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $1721 cho công việc này
dear sir, we can really intrested in ur project and we ensurred you we can provide you world class project in a very short period. pls see the pmb. thanks
Hi, I have gone through your requirement and have ample of experience and skills to deliver you the dream project. Please have a look at PM for more info. Thanks,