I have a script that periodically generates a PNG. I also have a website where the latest PNG is overlayed over Google Maps and auto-refreshed using Java Script. The corner coordinates of the PNG are known.
Since the PNG can get rather big, I would like to implement tiling. Hereby, the generated PNG should first be split into tiles and loaded on google maps. It is important that the tiles are updated automatically either periodically or once a new version of the PNG is available (whatever is better to implement).
- PNGs are of arbitrary size (in pixels)
- The overlay region is of arbitrary rectangular size
- The PNGs are zoom dependent: One PNG per zoom level
- The PNGs are updated once every 30s
- Optional: The same back end infrastructure (tiling principle) should also work on Android and iOS if this is possible.
Đã trao cho:
5 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $208 cho công việc này
I think I can do it with no problems, but I would like to know which python version you're using, the operating system where it's running and if it's possible to install new python modules on it