1. Convert the attached picture to a functional website.
2. All the widgets need to be made interactive and functional.
There is no PSD, only the attached image.
- Logo and steps graphics need to be created.
- Widgets (text boxes, radio buttons, checkboxes, sliders etc) must all be created using CSS and minimal graphics used
- All buttons throughout the page must depress (ie. it must be visible when the user presses the button)
- CLASSES NEAR: textbox ("Enter postcode" text should be removed when clicked inside)
- DIALECT: Cantonese and Mandarin radio options on "step one section" must have a new graphic / CSS with a cross or tick for checked / elected state
- DAYS I CAN STUDY: should use checkboxes - background of each selected day should be visible with a new background colour
- TIME: Same as "Class Size"; Three round circles (same as Class size, but ideally with half moons) representing morning, afternoon and evening with relevant times under each circle as text, eg. 8am - 12pm 12pm - 5pm 5pm - 9pm
- CLASS SIZE: Checkboxes, selected options should be visible with a new background colour
- LEVEL: The slider must slide from: Survival - Beginner - Intermediate - Advanced (Words must be text). Must set a hidden field in the form for selected option. Must be the same size as design.
Two Google fonts (if a closer match can be found against the design even better):
Open Sans Condensed
Twitter and FB must link to the relevant account too:
Facebook: [url removed, login to view]
Twitter: [url removed, login to view]!/GroupChinese