Pharmacy shopping site.
Will start out mainly for prescriptions and will add extra categories and products over time.
Prescriptions will require membership and login and password entry.
It will need secure storage of information as it is confidential and personal.
Previous scripts and account activity will need to come up when the person's login details are entered. They will then have the option to click on a repeat item or to type in the new product.
The search facility needs to bring up options once the person begins to type. It needs to be predictive and there will be a large range of alternatives.
There will be options for generic or full price medication and pension and full price rates.
It will need to add up the amount and once they reach the government threshold, will receive medication at a discount or free price.
There needs to be a place for coupons and specials and a place to input coupon codes to take advantage of specials or deals.
It needs a postcode check for delivery and postage options.
There will be a small retail section starting out with mainly weight loss products, vitamins and other high demand items.
Site needs to be built in Wordpress as I need to be able to add categories and products with time.
If site can be completed (even just the prescription part) by 28/05/11 it would be fantastic.
When you quote please give me some examples of your work on similar sites, wordpress experience and how long the project will take.
This project is a bit different as per client's instructions. It is ready to go immediately if you can do the following:
1. build pharmacy ecommerce site on WPStore Wordpress theme (provided by me and will be installed for you).
2. Site will be doing both prescription and shopping products.
3. Prescription section will require membership login and a contact form to provide order details until script is received by pharmacy by mail or courier (pharmacy must hold a prescription from a doctor so if it isn't a repeat, the customer will need to put in an order that will be sent out as soon as their prescription is received by the pharmacy).
Site needs ability for doctors to efax or email prescriptions to the pharmacy on behalf of patients. Ordering facility needs to be able to take account of doctors' orders.
Site also needs to take into account pensioner discounts, the Pharmaceutical benefits scheme and any other discounts that might be available.
4. There will be 7 categories (these are: Prescriptions, Vitamins, quit smoking, skin care, medicines, mens, weight loss). All images, products etc will be provided, however it would be great if you could put it in the CSV format prescribed by WPStore for uploading. Catalogues are already available online and via FTP (I have info ready to go).
5. Shipping needs to be able to be calculated according to both weight and size (depending on product). Australia Post shipping costs can be provided.
6. Shopping cart will be paid via a banking merchant (to be decided) so the site can take both credit cards and redirect customers to Paypal through an SSL.
7. Coupons and discount offers need to be simple to use and add.
8. Orders need to be tracked and customers have to be able to log in to track where their order is at.
Members need to have previous orders available to remind them and possibly even product suggestions based on their previous purchases.
9. Site will have a blog and forum for members to get information and advice.
10. Translation widget/plugin for easy site translation.
Must be on WP Store (only customisations may be background colour) in Wordpress.
I need to see some of your Wordpress and ecommerce work. If you have done any Wordpress ecommerce, even better.
Please give a separate quote for making the site mobile friendly. (This may or may not be included, depending on the quote).
I must be able to stay in touch with you every 2-3 days. I am in Sydney, Australia and I understand time differences but I also answer to clients so I need to have a freelancer who is available for me to know how it is going and that it is on track.
If there are any issues in the project I always figure we can work them out, but we need to communicate. If you are happy to stay in regular contact and fulfil the above requirements, please bid/rebid for the project for an immediate start.
If this project goes well there will be a lot more work for you.
26 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $723 cho công việc này
We are a web design, web development expert company. Can you check PMB for our skills and discuss with us about your project? Thanks a lot. ArrowHiTech Jsc!
Hi Robinson, Greetings! I've gone through all your requirements to have a Pharmacy shopping cart site and so glad to bid on the project as we have tremendous expertise. Kindly refer PMB . Cheers Nathan