We need to get developed User Interface for our web application. The task will consist of
1. Designing the home page layout -> Logo, colours, fonts, buttons, graphics , placement
2. Internal pages designs and development
5. Ajaxing the whole site
Following type of inputs and displays are used
1. List view (candidate list, token list, test list)
2. Filters on list view (percentile score, absolute score). (similar to e-commerce site)
3. Detailed view on clicking the list view( e.g candidate and his score details, when clicked on a candidate. Test composition on clicking a Test (from test list )
4. User enterable forms: e.g registration, package selection etc
5. User configuration forms : Dropdown, select boxes, text enetrables ( for configuring tests)
6. Pie Charts/Bar charts: on clicking view anaytics for tests
We are looking for:
1. Creative inputs on designs such as graphics to be used, colours used, theme, placements etc
3. Clean, commented and W3C compliant code which can be maintained easily
4. Very prompt, communicative, collaborative designer/developer passionate for his skill and eager to make best UI possible
Web application description in concise:
The application allows user to:
- Configure a test -> decide test time, sections, section time, subsection of a test
- Render the configured test-> Test configured above can be taken by candidates by entering test token.
- View results & statistics-> User can view test results like mean score, median score, normal distribution
P.S: Revert only if you got a fair idea of the requirements. Since it is an interactive web application, end user interaction with app is very high, so if you are confident of creating a very user friendly UI (where user can spot/locate every item and action easily), then only respond.
Need commitment. Have observed in the past that freelancers become unresponsive and do halfbaked job and never respond.
This will be a 2 way interaction with lot of idea sharing/communication and interaction. Keep that in mind.
Bid with good approximation
Attaching the flow diagram and tentative of the app for better understanding.
Revert with samples of your previous work in UI design/development