- Angular 6+ (NOT angularjs) project as clean as possible - as little or NO non-core npm packages as possible
- 1 component other than app component call it PlayAudioComponent: the component should have one button "Play"
- the component should access an audio URL (note: in end-to-end solution the URL will be a nodejs end-point serving the audio, this should not impact the component but here for FYI) and when "Play" button is pressed the audio should play, button should change to "Pause" , when pause the audio should pause and button changed to "Play"
- no standard "audio" tag UI should be visible -> so looking for one button operation "Play/Pause"
- MUST play in iPhone/iPad standard browser (Safari)