I have a web application which uses Node.js (Express) as the back-end and React as the front-end. The application is currently in a basic stage where I have created an MVC structure in Node.js with the required routes and authorisation middlewares.
The React part is fairly setup as well with Redux (with Thunk and Axios) to manage states and Material UI as the UI library. What I require at the moment is for someone:
1. To build a theme in Material UI based on the UI designs given by my designer (which will be shared with you at the appropriate time as they are still being designed). This may also include introducing new libraries/packages for some components in the design (like gallery of images, etc.).
2. Who can bring in the best practices of React by splitting the code into reusable components without affecting the current functionality.
3. To complete and enhance features in already implemented packages like DraftJS, React-Dropzone, etc. They have been implemented by me with their basic workable features.
What I do not require:
1. Any work to be done in the Node.js side.
2. Any major changes in the React setup (React, React Router, Redux, Axios, Material UI). This setup needs to be the same unless you feel a change is extremely crucial.
3. Any work to do with the database.
15 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình ₹63481 cho công việc này
Hello there, I have good experience with React (redux, thunk, saga and material ui) I read carefully the description and I think that I can help you. Please contact me for more details. Thanks.
HI, I pretty much like your requirements and would like to work in this project. I have 2 year experience in front end development with angular,react,js,html,css,bootstrap and will be happy to work with you.