(Please see attachment for better lay-out)
The functions for Zebra are as follows:
- The tool (Zebra) is able to auto-purchase an NFT that is listed by the seller for a specific price on OpenSea, where:
o Zebra is capable of connecting to a proprietary database (Database Z) where all user identified NFTs from OpenSea are listed and are on the ‘hot-list’ for Zebra to execute specific actions on.
o The specific actions include:
▪ Buying an OpenSea NFT based on a price criterion (fixed price or % of Asset or Floor price collection) for a specific Asset (e.g. Asset nr 4555, from collectible XYZ)
▪ Buying any OpenSea NFT based on a price criterion that is defined in the database for a specified Collection (e.g. CryptoMories)
- When Purchasing an NFT, Zebra must be able to automatically execute a transaction for acquiring an NFT. This includes:
o Bypassing and/or agreeing on any OpenSea related protocol for confirming a transaction
o Automating an Ethereum Mainnet connected Wallet , e.g. MetaMask where Zebra connects to the wallet and provides the wallet with a specific Gas fee (GWEI) and Priority Level, which information Zebra pulls from Database Z, and then sends it to the mempool
- Zebra furthermore continuously exports its actions and status to Database Z and also displays this on an interface itself
- Zebra has an Emergency Stop Button which cancels all ongoing transaction processes
- Zebra offers, aside from transactions being executed fully automatically, an option for the user to have Zebra run semi-automatically, meaning that before sending any transaction to the Ethereum Mempool the user has to manually hit a confirm button, whilst displaying on the same window the details of the, to-be-confirmed, transaction.
- The functioning of Zebra is required to be depicted on a flow-diagram and the code has to be made available in a code repository, clearly explained and documented, hence that the functioning and future development or maintenance of Zebra is clear and quick and easy to understand for any skilled JS developer.
- Previous experience on smart contract /web3 type development
- Experience using Python Script/ Building Bots
- Must be in the position to start the project ASAP
- We will only work with reputable and experienced contractors.
- Good English as the working language
The project will be verified by our internal developers.
Further details, deliverable timeframes and budget to be discussed during video conversation.
If you successfully deliver this project, we have a large number of additional use cases to be developed. Therefore, we are looking to establish an on-going relationship with you or your firm in order to provide recurring project work.
(Please check for some partially related background information the following links : [login to view URL] and [login to view URL] )
21 freelancer chào giá trung bình $24/giờ cho công việc này
HI. Nice to meet you. I am a blockchian expert. I read your proposal and I can it. I wish discussing about that via chat. I will wait for your reply. Best regards