We are planning to develop an application that allows the end user to use the softphone application deployed on the end-user machine to initiate the communication using Voice Over IP through the standard SIP protocol.
Develop a SIP cross-platform softphone compliant with Cisco Unified Communication Manager standards.
1. Design the softphone UI/UX (logo and color scheme will be provided)
2. Covers all standard functionality for a SIP softphone.
3. Implement login (uses jwt) / logout
4. Supports click-to-call from websites.
5. Show a list of appointments with click to call
6. Update backend with call statistics
7. Show call history
1. Cross-platform (Windows, Mac, Linux)
2. Use Linphone library
4. Auto update to new versions
5. Does not require admin privileges
6. Portable App
Out of Scope:
1. Develop any backend API. All the below APIs will be provided with swagger files:
b. Get Appointments
c. Get SIP Gateway Configuration
d. Store call statistics
2. Logo and color scheme will be provided.