The developer has to take care of product release lifecycle from analysis of new features to delivery of changes in production. He will be working with team on product development along with activities assigned time to time by Team Lead/Project Manager. He will ensure that the expected performance and quality standards are met. The developer will also contribute actively to the organization and evolution of development process and participates to release planning.
Should be B.E./[login to view URL] MCA from a reputed college with excellent academics with 2 to 5 years of experience in developing medium/large sized projects
• Be able to design & create functional Web application
• Strong Coding & testing skills
• Ability to think logically & creatively solve problem
• Undertaking allocated programming and testing tasks
• Perform effective code reviews
• Ensuring regular checks and maintenance of existing systems
• Producing high quality code without much supervision & adhering to timelines
• Working in cross functional team, collaborating with peers during entire SDLC
Required Mandatory Skills
Strong experience in core PHP and OOPs Concepts
Hands on experience in MVC framework Laravel together with enterprise integration
Experience in Angular JS/ Angular
Good understanding of Web Application development and deployment
Experience working in a highly agile, test driven environment
Experience in writing Unit Tests for assigned work
Experience working with APIs, both integrating a third party APIs & creating a new APIs as necessary, Web services and ability to build custom RESTful APIs.
Basic Knowledge of writing SQL queries, etc. using Databases such as MySQL or Oracle
Good knowledge of software testing methodologies and code quality
Desirable Technology Skills
Experience in version controlling system such as GIT, SVN etc.
Experience working and application development using AWS
Experience developing SAAS application.