We are Marketing Agency currently using a service for capturing leads, lovingly developed in Python/Django, and we're looking for someone to take care of it from this point on.
This particular project is about adding some features to the service and creating a new user interface. We'll provide the designs for this interface, along with static HTML/CSS files for all the views (They will have to be adapted for the Django Template Language).
All the features implied in the design (attached) will have to be fully functional.
The JPG samples are in spanish, so, the freelancer have to at least understand spanish and may need to rely on Google Translate or ask us for specific translations.
We will use Git for Version Control, and Pull Requests for code review, so you will have to be familiar with the tool.
Features that may not be evident from looking at the design:
• In the upper nav bar, to the right, there are icons showing different kind of data. They have to be functional and show this information: (calendar: tasks assigned to the current user / three-user icon: new leads that arrived but not read yet / bell: it shows notifications regarding the tasks, like "in 2 days you have to do this" "today you have to do that" "this task is past due 3 days" / squared-dialog: shows the notifications in which the user were mentioned '@user')
• Basic filter functionality with all kind of data and variables
• Basic contact management functionality (mark as read, as unread, delete, export)
• CSV export for all data (and filtered instances of data)
• Manually add contacts
• Aggregation and display of data from Google AdWords and Google Analytics accounts, using the appropriate APIs.