I need to create stock portfolio webapp using Zerodha Kite API.
Idea is very similar to [login to view URL], but fetching the realtime data from Zerodha API instead of IEX. [Only Portfolio module is needed, other modules are not needed]
Demo site: [login to view URL] (for reference only)
Since the above links are only for reference, I am open for any suggestions/changes.
Api is at [login to view URL]
1. Portfolio tracker, as above or similar design with the ability for multiple portfolios (each containing some stocks) - open for any better design or changes (all I need is simple tabular format with column sorting)
2. Ability to save the portfolios and stock data
3. The stock pricing should be updated on realtime using Zerodha websockets for actively selected portfolio stocks - Increase in price and % green font, decrease in red font
4. Some automated way to login to Zerodha API (possible?)
5. The application shall be hosted on digitalocean droplet (debian 10 os preferred, server credentials will be shared)
Only experienced candidates in developing similar applications apply. Thank you!
Được trao cho:
Greetings! I have read your project details and I'm willing to make it using reactjs. I have built a similar portfolio tracker before and willing to show it to you if it is the same as yours. So lets do it!
5 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình ₹7511 cho công việc này
Hi, I have extensive experience working with Python and machine learning. I can do task within budget and timeline. I have done 15+ projects with zerodha api so I can definitely help you out.