So here is what we need done:
1. Many customers don't want a standalone application, they want to embed this functionality in their application... hence we need an SDK.
2. This application currently uses FIDO U2F. We need to updated it to use FIDO 2 (WebAuthn). It's very similar, but there are some changes in the parameters for device registration and authentication.
3. Must follow security development best practices
4. Must deliver full unit-test suite
5. Must deliver developer documentation (i.e. how to use your SDK).
Ideally, mobile developers can use this SDK from their mobile framework of choice, like React Native, Angular, Meteor, Ionic, Sencha Ext JS, Ember.js, Tabris, Fuse, etc.
Must be available US mornings to discuss status. Should have knowledge of linux (to login to the backend). Must have good written english skills.