Currently, we are developing the backend for MERN stack backend, so it is written with node.js and express.
We the need the Implementation of backend for messenger.
For this we have the following requirements:
1. In this messenger you can chat with people in a direct message, where you can search for people that are having an account on our platform
2. You can create groups where you invite people to it and there is some admin management etc. Basically, it should be similar to WhattsApp groups here.
3. You can create public channels, everyone can subscribe to it provided the user is logged in into our platform.
Furthermore, the messenger can be booked in three different pricing versions:
1. Free: Here, for each direct message chat and each group chat only the last 1,000 messages are visible. You can create unlimited groups (and invite people to the groups).
2. Basic: Free + unlimited messages visible.
3. Pro: Basic + create public channels
Of course, the code should cover all basic functionality like “someone is currently typing”, which you can find in WhattsApp or Slack and messages that are send in quick succession should be summarized in one panel like in Slack.
Furthermore, everything should be written in API form, such that we can call them from frontend, and there should be a good documentation of all APIs and there should be tests written for each API for full test coverage.
The following Github projects should facilitate your life very much: [login to view URL] and [login to view URL] and [login to view URL]
Upon request, I will provide you access to the Github repo, such that you can have a look for the backend implementation of the messenger.
Important!!! Only make a bid that is not above 100 USD, as we already have freelancers on other platforms willing to do it for this price.