Server-side user event script applied to invoice using the after submit function with event type create to add a custom record and set 6 fields. Technical specifications document with NetSuite SuiteScript APIs, functions, objects and methods will be provided at project initiation. SkySuite NetSuite SuiteScript template with error handling and other commonly used helper functions will be provided at project initiation.
NetSuite SuiteScript programmer with 2+ years of experience and an excellent understanding of:
* NetSuite SuiteScript 2011.1.
* Test driven development environment.
* Written and verbal English communication.
* Ability to follow instructions.
* Attention to detail.
* Additional desirable programming skills include HTML 4.01, CSS 2, jQuery 1.6, XML 1.1, Big Faceless Report Generator 1.1, JSON, NetSuite SuiteTalk 2011.1, NetSuite Advanced Website Customization 2011.1 and NetSuite WSDK 2011.1.
For the project, you will be provided with a technical specifications document written in NetSuite SuiteScript pseudo-code. Tasks for you to complete include:
* Interact with project manager to review the technical specifications document.
* Use NetSuite SuiteScript 2011.1 to turn the technical specifications document into NetSuite SuiteScript programming.
* Review and test your NetSuite SuiteScript programming in a NetSuite account.
* Document any issues.
* Interact with project manager to resolve any issues.
* All programming will be done remotely from your location/development environment.
* If you are qualified and interested, please submit a proposal/bid online.
* Example NetSuite SuiteScript script file you recently completed reflecting your NetSuite SuiteScript programming skill set will be requested and reviewed.