Đã hoàn thành

Randomizer for [login to view URL] application

Hello. I have the included image in my google sheets script. Its function is once clicked it randomizes a number and once a number is chosen, it inputs text into the i1 and i2 fields . I would like this functionality in Bubble.io. I would like you to write me some code or teach me how to implement this into my [login to view URL] application. The core function I want this to do is once clicked, choose between Decision A and decision B based on the percentages I've provided. 25/75 and 50/50 . Once clicked 25% chance of decision A being chosen, and 75% of decision B. Then in the next one script / image / button . 50% of decision A and 50% of decision B

Kĩ năng: JavaScript, Google Chrome, PHP, Kiến trúc phần mềm, Java

Xem nhiều hơn: ibatis spring web application hello world, bubble io cad, bubble io examples, bubble.io mobile app, bubble io showcase, bubble.io glassdoor, bubble io download, bubble io app builder, free bubble io templates, https bubble io forum, bubble.io game, bubble.io showcase, bubble.io templates, https bubble io templates, bubble.io tutorial, bubble io home, bubble io call api, bubble io sql plugin, bubble io api workflow, bubble io tutorial

Về Bên Thuê:
( 2 nhận xét ) burnaby, Canada

ID dự án: #28294699

Được trao cho:


Hello, It's a little unclear by your description exactly what you want to do, if you want the values from the function while running in the [login to view URL] app to populate a google sheet or you just want a version of that fu Thêm

$30 CAD trong 7 ngày
(9 Đánh Giá)