a college project assignment using react just fronend
Course registration system
This course work should be done with a group of 3 or 4 to fulfill the assessment of SODV2201 web programming course.
Please form a group and send your member’s full name. One submission per group is enough. If you don’t have a group let your teacher know before September 30.
Bow online course registration is an online page that allow students to register for selected program in IT department for a diploma (2 years), post diploma (1 year), certificate (3 months and 6 months), upgrade (students choose to take any high school courses to join IT program. An upgrade student can take 3 courses only per term). Corresponding to each program, course detail is given including course id, name, starting date, ending date, fees and description. Each of the Bow program delivers more than two courses per term.
Note. The associated number of years to each program helps you to know how many terms will be there for all the programs. And in each term, there should be a course. Use the following dummy data as a starting point and modify it as needed.
o Project management1, Pr111
o C++ Programming Fundamentals , C++111
o Computer Maintenance, CompM1111
o Information Security1, IS1111
o Networking, Net222
o Web technology, Web222
o Project Management, Pro222
o Advanced Project management1, Pr333
o Advanced C++ Programming Fundamentals ,C++333
o Advanced Computer Maintenance, CompM333
o Advanced Information Security1, IS333
o Advanced Networking, Net222
o Advanced Web technology, Web222
o Advanced Project Management, Pro222
The Bow system administrator have a separate login page to do the following
1. Add new course detail including course name, course starting and ending dates, and any other course related information’s
2. Can search specific course using course name or course code
3. Delete courses from the system
4. View list of registered students for different program
5. View any form submitted from students
On Bow course registration system students can do the following
1. They can search available courses from the website using course name or course code.
2. They can send question using contact form.
3. If a student wants to register for a particular program and or a selected course, he/she have to sign up.
4. The signup page collects students detail information first name, last name, email, phone, dob, department, program, username and password.
5. Bow course registration system generates a studentID for a registered user and redirect them to a login page to sign in again or to a welcome home page, you can choose any of the option.
The objective of this use case is to give you an idea what aspects to include in your project. As a starting point you can use what is explained above and add different features and modification to it to meet your frontend and backend application development need as you learn progressively.
This project has 3 parts Assignment 1 and Assignment 2 and final project. Assignment1 outcome will be used as input for your Assignment2. Then the combined final submission of this two-assignment work will be taken as your course project work. There will be a set of special features in each phase of this assessment. There will be optional check in and question at the end of each phase.
● Implement your understanding of web application architecture in your web project
● Study the different scenario of the project to come up with inclusive wireframe design (structure of the website)
● Prepare a prototype design of your web application
● Implementation should be done using react.js and related frameworks
● Adhere formal project work file structure and good naming convention
6 freelancer chào giá trung bình₹2858 cho công việc này
Hi I'm a MERN STACK DEVELOPER.i have several experiences of developing fully responsive pages with REACT.I can do this project in low budget and within time.