integration of Google Places and Maps api in an existing react web app:
- Convert codebase to use Typescript compiler using babel;
- Convert to pwa,
- Optimize google maps api better for locations, places api and develop caching service using in-browser & existing firestore db;
- Integrate with backend services;
- Render places from google places on map.
- Js type annotated src code
- Backend api to consume data on map & work with backend api doc. Backend integration api support will be available.
- refactor codebase to make the above work
- query directly from places api if cache miss then store data in backend
- go through this workflow with backend team to brainstorm best path possible.
Here is the existing repository for which the tasks for the job are aforementioned, [login to view URL]
And I need tsc builds with babel presets so that we use ts type annotations but continue using js.
Let me know if that is something you know. its nice to have but not compulsory at the moment.
Delivery time: 20 days
8 freelancer chào giá trung bình₹13909 cho công việc này