I need to get complete transcripts of all 89,897 conference calls held in conjunction with an earnings release (or in other words “earnings conference call” or “earnings call”) of US companies 2002 to 2010 from Thomson Reuters’ StreetEvents.
Usually there are 4 conference calls in a year.
[login to view URL]
See this example.
This is conference call example of company named "Casey's General Stores" in Q4 2012 (meaning 4th quarter of 2012)
When you bid, answer the following questions. Otherwise, your bid will be removed immediately.
1. What language and what method will you use?
2. Some programmers gave up saying "The urls don't have regular patterns so it is hard to scrape". Can you overcome this problem? If yes, how?
3. Someone made a partial solution here: [login to view URL] But this method uses seekingalpha's website, rather than SEC's website that goes back until 2002. Can you at least test this program? If you can do it at least, I can give you partial payment.
4. I am willing to hire multiple people. Do you understand?
5. Speed is important and if you do the job quickly, I will give you bonus. Try not to do any other project when you do my project. Do you understand?
27 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $143 cho công việc này
Hi There, I can do it very quickly & effectively. I'm having more than 15 years of web development experience. Looking forward to work with you! Thanks!
Hello there, I'm interested in your project. I have a few questions about your project Please send me a message so that we can discuss more. Regards Madhu