The documentation for Question 1 is to include:
External documentation consisting of
(a) a brief description of the problem
(c) proof of testing and sample results
(d) source code listing
The above external documentation should be saved in a file in MS Word (or PDF) format
the web page source code file
For the question given below, you are required to submit design and implementation documentation as described over the page.
Design, implement in Java, test and document a set of classes for use in a program to manage an online weekly personalized magazine service. Each week, the main part of the magazine is made available to each customer along with some extra supplements as chosen by the customer.
- A customer has a name, an email address and a list of supplements which they are interested in.
- A paying customer has a payment method and a list of associate customers whom they also pay for.
- An associate customer is a customer whose subscription is paid for by a specified paying customer.
- A payment method could be by a specified credit card or direct debit from a specified bank account.
- A supplement has a name and a weekly cost.
- The magazine also has a weekly cost for the main part.
- Each week, each customer gets an email telling them their magazine is ready to look at and listing the supplements that they currently subscribe to.
- Each month, each paying customer gets an email telling them how much is being charged to their card or account for the month and itemizing the cost by supplements for them and any of their associate customers.
Design and implement enough functionality in the classes to allow the operation of the following test program (which you also design, implement, test, and document).
The client program should do the following:
a. construct a magazine with an array of 3-4 supplements with made-up details built in to the program (keep provision of inputs from the user using the Java Scanner class),
b. construct an array of 5-6 different customers of various types with made-up details built in to the program (keep provision of inputs from the user using the Java Scanner class),
c. print out the text of all the emails for all customers for four weeks of magazines,
d. print out the text for the end of month emails for the paying customers,
e. add a new customer to the magazine service,
f. remove an existing customer from the magazine service,
g. thoroughly test your program.
Display enough information during the running of the program to allow checking of its operation.
Note that the program should only communicate via command line (i.e., the IDE output window). There is no need for any sophisticated user interface: we are only testing the way these classes work with each other. Also, note that you can use the java API classes (such as ArrayList) instead of arrays to store the above information.
Required External Documentation
Được trao cho:
Hello Sir, A Java expert developer is here I have good advanced expertise in Java and J2EE I can help you with your project as per your need Note that, This is an initial bid Feel free to message me Regards