We’re seeking a talented developer to help us adapt an open source telemetry monitoring solution (openMCT) into a business intelligence and project management/tracking tool.
The work will include:
• customising the front end to allow data exploration through local/global filtering, searches and choice of visualisation.
• Expanding data visualisation features by building new connectors to d3.js modules.
• Building communication channels between an angular front-end and a node back-end, as well as connecting and rendering information from AWS services
• Implementing user management including authentication and permissions
The qualifications we’re looking for:
• Good understand of asynchronous request handling
• Data visualisation skills using d3.js
• Understanding of AWS ecosystem
• Experience with AWS hosted RDBS - specifically postgres
• Strong understanding of coding best practices
• Solid understanding of single page application (SPA) design patterns
• Hands no experience writing unit tests
• Experience consuming RESTful web services
• Translation of designer mock-ups and wireframes into code
• Some experience with full stack development