Hello the task involves:
1. Installing Joomla on my Host Account which is currently hosting an html (dreamweaver) version of [url removed, login to view]
2. Building the same electro-health homepage template on the new Joomla homepage
3. Making sure that the links on the left column can be managed from the backend admin panel.
4. Creating an invisible column on the right hand side of the page where images can be placed. The actual installation of the component which will manage these images will be a separate task listed on SL.
5. Wiping clean any remants of the older html version of electro-health on the remote server.
Thank you for yout time and interest.