We are looking for someone to work initially part time/full time(what is better for candidate) and then full time on a support of a SUCCESSFUL big Joomla project.
We're looking for someone based in Argentina, Brazil or any other country(excluding US, Canada or other rich country) where time zone covers fully or partially US hours.
Why you should join the team:
• You know that you are independent, self-motivated and able to work efficiently from home.
• You look forward to working with Joomla CMS!/E-learning
• You are looking for full time stable job with guaranteed salary + bonuses upon good results
• You are honest, reliable contractor
Your role in the team is to provide our clients located worldwide(most of them speak English )with
• presales, installation help/support
• Joomla CMS/our product general help/support,
• any information related to our services/product
• Reply with resume(please outline there our required/optional experience), salary expectations(up to 1500 USD/month).
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• experience in Joomla or any other CMS
• good writing and grammatical skills
• excellent computer skills
Optional(gives candidate plus) knowledge:
• Excellent spoken English
• Experience with Ticket systems
• Experience in software sales, software support
About the Offer:
We are not looking for just an employee. We seek an ambitious and entrepreneurially minded person who will play a key role in our success- further might lead a team of supporters. We are open to younger candidates (even students!) or recent grads that are ambitious and passionate about IT or Joomla or E-learning.
Compensation will be performance based at first and will convert to competitive salary.