Đang Thực Hiện

116627 Joomla Template Development

I am currently designing a site in photoshop, that, in the next few days, will need to be sliced and be made into a 3 column CSS (no tables if possible) Joomla template. Once my design is done, i will send it to the bidders, and choose from there. I will put 75% in escrow once I see the template on your server, and the other 25% once I install the template and make sure its good on mine. Thanks.

Kĩ năng: Bất kì công việc gì, CSS, Joomla

Xem nhiều hơn: designing template, template development, development and designing, design css joomla, css joomla, currently development, site css joomla, mine joomla, joomla css design, css template column, photoshop design joomla template, joomla template photoshop design, photoshop development, template designing, photoshop design joomla, joomla template column, joomla design photoshop, server css template, column template css, joomla css server, joomla css photoshop, template joomla column, column template joomla, column joomla template, put design joomla

Về Bên Thuê:
( 10 nhận xét )

ID dự án: #1862794