I have installed Virtuemart on a joomla 1.5 website. I believe the modules and plugins are installed correctly too. I can see the virtuemart module under the components menu and I can see the virtuemart control panel fine. I also see the virtuemart on the webpage I want it on.
I am looking for someone that can do the following:
- Add five products (images to be provided, I will add text later)
- Each product to have multiple colors and sizes, in a box that is nicer than what is currently appearing.
- Add button "Add to cart"
- Need to collect buyers details (name, address, phone number, etc)
- Activate paypal for acceptance of credit cards and paypal.
- Ensure shopping cart and payment works (i.e. testing!)
If I am missing a logical step, assume it is necessary.
1. Project be complete within 24 hours of selecting provider.
2. Bidder must have virtuemart and joomla experience.
3. Bidder must have feedback.
4. Project is on a live site, so you must be very careful with what you do.
In PMB, let me know:
- how familiar you are with Virtuemart.
- how long it will take you to complete.
This should be fast and easy for someone who is very familiar with the above. Note: There may be an installation problem that can easily be resolved by removing the virtuemart plugin/modules and reinstalling, so factor this into the scenario.
I think this should take someone experienced less than one hour to complete.