***Please view attached document for more details, as the description is more than 4,000 characters.***
I have a job and resume posting website built on Joomla! and hosted on a VPS. It is a job resource website for the education field. I recently installed JomSocial and EasyBlog. I need: 1. One-Time Registration / Single-Sign-On, 2. Remove Default JomSocial and EasyBlog Registration Pages. However, before that is done there are some existing errors on my website listed below I need fixed. They were working perfectly and properly in the past, but after recently migrating my website to a new server they got messed up. They are listed at the bottom.
Part 1: Single-Sign-On and One-Time-Registration for JomSocial, EasyBlog and my Existing Website
Goal: Remove EasyBlog & JomSocial Registration pages and merge user tables so that EasyBlog and JomSocial can use already existing data from my current members of the Job and Resume Posting website. This would be done by ensuring all three parts of the website (main website, jomsocial and easyblog) are sharing the same tables databases in the backend). Therefore, there will be single registration and single sign-on to the main website, JomSocial and EasyBlog. *See Attached Doc*
Part 2: Fix Existing Website Errors
These are new problems. The website used to be working fine, but after recently migrating the website a few errors occurred. I would like these errors fixed before doing Part 1 above. Keep in mind that the website used to be perfect, so you don’t need to rebuild anything on the site. You only have to fix what went wrong. Below are points 1-11. They are very brief. You really need to check attached document for description of what is wrong. Keep in mind that none of them are completely broken. There is just some small error that went wrong after the migration.
1. “Preview” (Post New Job Ad):
Employers can preview their new job ad before they save and post it. There are two error messages appearing on the preview page (Notice: Undefined index: . . . . . ).
2. Search Jobs: is not showing accurate results.
3. Search Employers (School Directory): is not showing accurate results.
4. Search Resumes: is not showing accurate results.
5. Teacher Login: When signing in there is a strange error message (Notice: Undefined index: . . . . . ). It logs in fine, but there is a strange message.
6. My Saved Searches: Teacher and Employer can name and save searches. There is a folder for saved searches. The folder is saving each of the named searches, but when clicking the actual search it shows no search results. It is just a blank screen.
7. FWD: It is possible to forward job ads by clicking a button and entering an email. Then the email will be sent along with the actual job ad with a link back to view the same job on the website. This function is working, but there are a few errors. See document.
8. “Forgot password”: If user forgets password they can enter email in a field to have a new password sent. It all works fine and email is sent. But there is an error message after the task has been completed: (Notice: Undefined index: . . . . . ).
9. Res ID: Each Job and Resume has an ID number. They are auto-generated. Recently, after the migration the Res ID (resume id) stopped generating and new resumes are not getting assigned an id.
10. Employers by Country: There is a section in the top left of the website, which has many flags of different countries. You can click them to view all employers in that country. This worked fine before the migration, but now it is just showing all employers from all countries rather than showing the selected country.
11. “Page numbers, Next and Previous” are not working at the bottom of the pages for “View Resumes, View Jobs and View employers.” When clicking the page numbers it goes to a page, which says “Empty Page”