If you choose to clean the infected files on your own, we have a few recommendations below to get you started.
- Check your account for any additional, unfamiliar files and remove them.
- Update all applications/scripts (WordPress, Joomla! etc.) and their plugins, modules, themes to its latest/stable/secure versions.
- Change your account/FTP and your application's admin passwords.
- Ensure all computers used for accessing your accounts are frequently scanned for viruses, spyware and malware.
- Uninstall/remove any plugin, module, or theme files that you are not using. Even if they are disabled, the script resides on your account and they can still be exploited if there is a vulnerability.
Được trao cho:
5 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $18 cho công việc này
hello do you need to remove a maleware from your site? whch is site url, message me to check it and solve your issue, should take about 1 hours regards