Malware has infected my joomla site which is an add-on domain. Some other content of the main and other domains is infected. Symptoms include.
1)[login to view URL] files changed to [login to view URL]
2) unnecessary [login to view URL] files added with @include code like (see attached image)
3) similar code added to a few legitimate php files
4) a few .iso files added
5) 1 [login to view URL] file added in joomla directory (image enclosed)
6) php files with weird names added (see image below)
I have tried deleting all the above, but pf course they keep coming back.
7) very large files (up to 8 gb) added (two files to [login to view URL], one later to top home directory). I have deleted these.
8) the Joomla SQL database is filled with new code with eval calls and all sorts of stuff.
I think the problem happened because the hosting company made a mistake and changed my .htaccess file to a very minimal one without the blocking rules.
14 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình £155 cho công việc này
Hi Mate I understand your requirements, I believe I can do it perfectly. please give me a chance to provide you High-quality work. Looking forward to working with you. Thanks