We created a website, based on Joomla 1.6.1 Platform and Jomsocial 2.2, and we are looking for an expert for the following customizations:
• Creation of two home pages (EN-FR) containing: A three pictures slideshow, a text that can be edited and module login / join. Design will be provided.
• Creation and integration of a script that assigns to each user an item according to a questionnaire on sign up (first time login). This item must appear on each user's picture and his profile. User must be able to search other users by this item. (in the Search menu). When a user sign up with Facebook, he is redirected to the questionnaire to assign the item. The questionnaire and the formula that allocates the item will be delivered as an Excel spreadsheet.
° When a user sign up with Facebook, he can import all his interests.
°Creation and integration of a script that allow the user to self promote himself, on a thousand impressions basis. (new module / page, "promote yourself" , taking into account translation EN-FR)
• Creation (or adaptation) and integration of a script to buy credits (via paypal) to let the user do the following:
1. Buy and send virtual gifts.
2. User self-promotion.
3. Buy items on the site.
• Creation and integration of two new pages (EN-FR) containing information on products to buy and virtual gifts. Design wil be provided.
• Creation of a FAQ page. Design will be provided.
· Like, comment, and share on all users posts. In Jomsocial 2.2, it is almost the case already, except for some cases: For example, when the user comments on a picture, another user cannot comment or like the comment of the first user. We would like the user to be able to comment or like ALL posts.
° Specific open graph integration for Facebook. Only when a user clicks “like” on our site, it appears on his facebook wall, and his news feed. (no sharing with Facebook when he writes a status, or comment on a post)
° IP detection for automatic language.
• Installation of language chooser, EN file being translated for version 2.2.
· All changes must contain a file .ini so we can edit and translate. Or the actions must be added into the en-EN.
• The theme and the branding and color chart are provided.
• Several little bug fixes, debriefing during progress, regular Skype contacts, accurate and neat work. The site must be stable and optimized, general backup before delivery.